The Journal of American College of Cardiology reported that repeated sauna sessions may have a preventive role in people with cardiovascular risk factors  (i.e high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, smoking, obesity and inactivity).
The Japan Heart Journal reported that repeated FIR sessions may protect against oxidative stress, which leads to the prevention of atherosclerosis  (fatty material that collects along the walls of blood vessels in the heart).
The Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) reported that the regular use of a sauna may impact a similar stress on the cardiovascular system (as exercise) and its regular use may be as effective as a means of cardiovascular conditioning and burning calories as regular exercise.
Smokers will benefit significantly from Sonne as an American Journal showed that cigarette smoke extract inhibits the production of nitric oxide in the lungs which may lead to lung and heart diseases in smokers. Sonne ray has been demonstrated to increase nitric oxide production. 
The combination of diet, exercise and repeated Sonne sauna therapy may be the best method for preventing life-style related diseases and to protect your heart.
The Yonsei Medical Journal of Korea reported that the use of FIR significantly reduces roughness of the skin, fine wrinkles and increases tightness. They reported that FIR increases collagen and elastin contents by stimulating fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen). Therefore it is an effective non-ablative remodeling method to treat photo-aged skin. 
Sonne is excellent in increasing blood circulation to the skin, which is essential for beautiful, youthful and glowing skin,
An excellent addition to your weight loss program. Burn up to 600 calories in just one 30-minute session.
Relaxation & Enjoyment
Sonne removes stress using a comfortable temperature. It balances your autonomic nervous system. It allows parasympathetic nervous system which is responsible for the nourishing, healing and regeneration of the body to take over.
There are wide spread industrial toxins, pollution and heavy metals that could be accumulating in our body. Many of these toxic elements (i.e. Cadmium, Nickel, Lead, Bismuth, Manganese) appear to be preferentially excreted through sweat. Sonne sauna can be an effective way of eliminating toxins from the body through profuse sweating.
Pain may be relieved via the reduction of secondary muscle spasms. Pain is also at times related to ischemia (lack of oxygen) due to tension or spasm, which can be improved by Sonne.
Sonne promotes anti-aging through:
- Beauty: Improves collagen content, reduces fine wrinkles and roughness of the skin.  Promotes blood flow, which allows delivery of sufficient nutrients, oxygen and removal of waste products from the skin - resulting in glowing skin.
- Healthy: Improves cardiovascular conditioning.  A healthy body precedes beauty. Look fresh and lively.
- Rejuvenation: a stressful working environment increases sympathetic activities and leads to feeling of fatigue, as this system uses up energy and depletes the body. Sonne balances the autonomic nerves systems, allowing parasympathetic system which is responsible for nourishing, healing and regeneration of the body to take dominance. 
- Preventive role in lifestyle related degenerate diseases. 
1. Imamura et al, J am Coll Cardiol 2001;38:1083-8
2. Masuda et al, Jpn Heart J 2004;45:297-303
3. Dean. JAMA. 1981;246-623
4. Su, Han, Giraldo et al, Am J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 1998 19:819-825
5. Ju Hee Lee, et al, Yonsei Med J 2006;47:485-490
6. Masuda et al, Psychosomatic Medicine 2005;67:643-647
7. Hyman, 13th International Symposium of The Institute of functional Medicine 2006,S134-S139
8. Orozco C. The effect of spinning energy in improving and sustaining wellness. 2011. Australia Institute of Applied sciences.
9. Genuis et al. Arch Environ Contam Toxicol (2011). 61: 344-357
Who should use the Sonne sauna:
- People who are embarking on a weight reduction program.
- People who want to stay young and healthy with smooth and radiant skin.
- People who want to improve and sustain wellness.
- People who have one or more cardiovascular risk factors like high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol & smoking.
- People who want to relax and rejuvenate at home after a hard day work.